Monday, December 1, 2008

So long fall...

Oh I hope everyone's Thanksgiving weekends were wonderful! Ours was delightful! Thanksgiving day was long, but was such an enjoyable time with our families. However, we REALLY missed the beloved ones that couldn't join us (you know who you are!)!!! Friday and Saturday were spent working on things for Lovebug's 1st birthday party next weekend, which I am so excited for! Lots of Christmas music was listened to all weekend :)...speaking of which, Pandora has some great x-mas stations in case you're interested! We also took down all of our fall decorations, but I was able to get some shots of them before doing so...






The lentils/split peas got containered for cooking, my Love used the squash in a delicious penne dish, the soy candles got put away for later use, the acorns got saved for future crafts, and then everything else got composted!!!

It's hard to believe...but, so long fall! HELLO December!

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

These Fall decorations are stunning! I love the leaves coming down from the light and the way you've also used them under the pumpkin display.

Next year...

Thanks for stopping by on my blog!