Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Heart Day


Hope your Valentine's was as perfect as ours! Wasn't it so much fun that it fell on a Saturday? It was a slow day at home with the three of us just hanging out and enjoying each other. We ate some delicious food (and desserts:), crafted a bit, and caught up on some of our favorite shows online. I thought I'd share some hearts and such from our weekend...


Yummy whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes made for me by my sweet Love...


Lovely patch I made from recycled shirts, then embroidered and sewed onto one of my Love's undershirts as his little gift from me. He loves it as he has always wanted a tattoo of my name, so this was something in that direction :)...


Delicious and simple homemade pizza made by my Love for dinner...


Adorable new leg warmers on Lovebug as her little gift...


Precious little conversation people customized for us by these Etsy gals that inspired my Valentine's look this year...


Fun little banners and mobiles I made from newspaper, acrylic paint, and cotton yarn...


Hope the rest of your week is full of yummy, lovely, delicious, adorable, precious, and fun things! OH and thank you so much for all of the sweet comments on Lovebug's party, especially to Joslyn for putting it on Kirtsy. I felt so honored and am super glad I finally posted it! :)

14 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

so beautiful Jill!!! I love the tatoo patch! AWESOME! did I tell you clay tattooed my name on his arm a few months ago, its pretty big, i need to send you a pic. not sure if ya'll have seen it! I love the hearts and the pizza looks amazing! YUM!!! Happy Valentines! Love ya'll

Mary Beth said...

This is all so lovely. What a sweet Valentine's day you seem to have had. I especially love your wood people. Also, I so appreciated your comments about veganism on my blog. I'll definitely come to you if I find I have questions. Actually, I do have a question--do you use some sort of non-dairy milk in your coffee?

Joslyn said...

so perfect! and that patch is adorable.

did you see your party is on party perfect too

http://partyperfectblog.blogspot.com/

xo

Anonymous said...

to answer you questions, i worked (i am no longer in that same field) at ware architecture... www.warearchitecture.com, they operate a lot off the philosophy of sarah susanka and the not so big house... www.notsobighouse.com.
it was so fun to work there and learn!

Simply Stork said...

it looks like you had a great valentine's day...love the "tatoo" idea...soooo cute :o)

~simply~

Tanja Vaillancourt said...

so simple! so beautiful!

PS~Erin said...

Okay, that's sounds like a storybook day/evening. So sweet.

Maria Rose said...

Beautiful day!!!

hanna said...

so lovely. Love the newspaper hearts and the shirt with the heart is such a cute idea.

Anonymous said...

Every photo is seriously lovely... I thing that shirt is gorgeous.

Gretchen said...

love the tattoo shirt! Great idea!

Gem said...

Wow! I am so inspired!! I think I may have to make some of those heart garlands for my office. :)

carlotta cisternas said...

i love the newspaper hearts! what a fun idea!

paula said...

this is fantastic! I absolutely love the hearts. I may have to do it too:)