Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello.

Hello there. It's been a long long while, huh? Almost 2 years...wow, hard to believe! Time has flown. I've been wanting to get back on here for awhile now, but it just hasn't happened. This time I'm going to do my best to keep this ole blog going...give it my best shot at least! I truly miss writing, sharing, and interacting with you all.

But, where to start, where to start? So much to say really, but I'm going to keep this first post back uber simple and say that we are all doing wonderfully (Jonathan (pka my Love), Boo (pka Lovebug), and I (Jillian)). Our life is full and oh so very fun. We are incredibly blessed and are still living the vegan, green, holistic lifestyle and are always learning/growing and just loving it! I have considered completely scrapping this blog and starting over with Typepad or another but I've been impressed with what Blogger has done since being away. I also considered deleting all the old content but I think I've decided to leave that as well...for now at least. I have cleaned things up though and made it all more visually reflective of the current, yet always evolving, me/us. ☺ Things will be different this time around though me thinks...I am excited! Hopefully some of my old readers are still following me, I can't wait to catch back up with you all!

Alrighty, I'd love to know who's reading and see what everyone is up to! I'll be back soon.


Jillian

2 comments:

Abigail Boatwright said...

Welcome back! I love reading your blog. Looking forward to reading about what's going on in y'alls life!

chrissy said...

Still here...Welcome back! I always loved reading your posts. You have such a peaceful quality to your photos and "voice". See you soon!