Saturday, March 7, 2015

I miss this...

So much has happened since my last post. It's funny looking back and reading old posts of mine. I started blogging a little over 7 years ago - WHAT?! Crazy. Of course, there have been gaps between posts - some quite long - but it's pretty neat to think I've had this little space of mine for that long. Instagram kind of took over as a mini blog of sorts, but I would love to get back on this space officially. I miss writing...I miss writing more than what I do on IG. I don't even know if anyone still reads this. People do read blogs still, right? Well, I'm just going to start writing and we'll see how it goes...

The biggest thing that has happened since my absence is we have a brand new addition to our family. After so many years of waiting, hoping, and praying we finally are a family of FOUR and we are beyond happy about it. It's everything we dreamed it would be and MORE!


Our sweet Flora joined us this last December - a day before her sister's birthday. I will have to share more of her birth story soon...She is such a joy and we are all madly in love with her.

Well now, I'm feeling sort of proud of myself for getting this post on here. Short and sweet - I think it's a good start.

2 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

awe congrats! you have been missed. happy to see you back!

Unknown said...

so precious!!