Saturday, April 12, 2008

Branches, Beads, and Butterflies...Oh my!



We're almost there - I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...the centerpieces are nearly done but I still have the bouquets and boutennieres to make and my Lovehas the metal trees to decorate...We just got back from the morning rehearsal and subsequent lunch after an early morning road trip to the big "D" to pick up the flowers. We had to do quite a bit of maneuvering for all the flowers to fit in our frig so thank goodness it was near empty since it's the end of the week. Our nest is a mess with decor materials and finished centerpieces everywhere but we're getting there slowly but surely...





In Lovebug news, our little one rolled over - back to tummy - Thursday and was so proud of herself...She's been working on it for a bit but finally got those little hips over and found out how to adjust her arms. Her newfound enjoyment is playing with her feet and toes, as seen in the pics...We're so blessed and proud of our baby girl!...Speaking of, I think she's done nursing now and nearly asleep so I better get back to the decor...



No comments: