Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Day Highs and Lows

Yesterday was a wonderful spring Monday full of many highs but it had a couple lows too...


The rain and thunder were beautiful to listen to and watch, and the rays of sun that followed were gorgeous - High!...


But I realized that the bamboo floor was dirtier than usual (see above) because pollen from the tree's catkins was coming in through the open windows - Low!...


One of my favorite workout videos (yes a video!) got messed up in the vhs player - it was a sad sad day as I've been working out to it for 10 years :( - Low! - so it's off to Recycle for Breast Cancer for it!...


But then a new spring/summer hat I ordered off of Etsy (LOVE LOVE Etsy!!!!) arrived for Lovebug - it's adorable with beautiful colors and she looks so pretty in it - Big High!!...


We went on a wonderful family run last night enjoying the weather and my Love made delicious black bean burgers and sweet potato baked fries for dinner - Big BIG High!!...


It definitely had more highs than lows...and now I'm ready to see what today holds!

3 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

that hat is AWESOME!!! So cute!

See ya'll tomorrow!

The Rozell Family said...

hey
can i get more coconut oil from you tomorrow. We are completely out. I am so bummed,I made whole wheat pancakes this a.m. and I alwasy eat them with VCO but this morning I went to the cabinet to get it out and remembered we ran out a few days ago:( BUMMER!!!! I will bring a container and a check to pay you!

Jen Windle said...

thank you so much for your comment! i am always looking for more ways to get probiotics in my diet other than what i take through shaklee...i prefer to get it through my food but i don't do dairy hardly AT ALL anymore so it's hard. Em tells me you guys are doing awesome in your "green" life and we are trying to do the same! I love learning hearing new ideas so PLEASE SHARE! :) talk to you soon! _jen