Thursday, August 27, 2009

Flying by

Time has just been flying by lately and it's so hard to believe it's almost September, isn't it?! As of late, my typical blogging time (when Lovebug sleeps) has been dedicated to researching and finding products and companies for some upcoming remodeling projects we have planned. It takes a bit more time to do it "green" because you have to dig deeper. Although it IS getting easier to find truly eco and healthy products/companies, it's still not quite as easy as just trekking over to your local home improvement store unfortunately. It really is worth it to be uber careful about what you bring into your nest though! Anyway, it's a fun job but very detailed and time-consuming, as any remodeling project is of course.


So there has been all of THAT and Lovebug is just such an active little girl always keeping me super busy. She got out the above antique egg baskets and was just hanging out so I had to capture it :). She's so silly, smart, and incredibly sweet and we have alot of fun together! I'm SOOOOOO blessed to be her mommy. This full-time mommy job of mine takes alot of creativity, patience, and work, but I would never trade it for anything and just completely adore my little Lovebug! And don't even get me started on my sweet hard-working Love...oh my, that man is by far the most incredible thing I have ever laid my eyes on. He's got my heart for forever and ever. Yesterday was a particularly incredible day and I think we're expecting rain today so YEA, I know it's going to be another wonderful one. I hope yours is just as good!

8 comments:

jade said...

it does go so very fast. enjoy those moments when she's very little. my baby is almost 5! love that picture!

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like everything is going so well for you.

Sarah said...

what a great picture!

Stephanie said...

Being a stay-at-home mom is truly worthwhile. I wouldn't trade it for the highest paying job on Wall Street...unless I could do it from home, that is. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Erin Alaska said...

ooohhhh, can't wait to see what projects you do.
:)
p.s. you're a great mommy

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

Hi there, I just browsed through your blog a bit and thought I would say hello. Nice to come across other vegan families. You're doing a lot of great things in your home!

inkWELL Press said...

What a great picture... love shots like this while they're just playing.

PS~Erin said...

Such a sweet read. I completely agree with you on the whole mommy deal. Amazing and overwhelming and awesome.

Looking forward to hearing more about your remodeling project!