Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Weekend

Our weekend was so lovely! How was yours? We did the pumpkin patch thing with some grandparents on Saturday. It was so much fun and Lovebug thoroughly enjoyed herself! Although she liked the pumpkins, I would have to say the highlights for her were ALL the children, a "train" ride, and definitely a little area where she gathered dirt and rocks :). I got up early and baked some pumpkin donuts which turned out really yummy, but not very pretty. I'll give the recipe another go and try to make them more visually appealing and then share it with you all. That evening we did a little family photo shoot at a beautiful nearby park area and had a blast running around afterwards. I'll share some of my favorite shots later on. Well, it certainly is feeling and looking like fall around here and we're doing our best to enjoy it!




Today, we're off to take my sweet Grandma a birthday lunch...carrot soup and pumpkin bread - YUM! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

BellaBree said...

this looks so fun! we don't have this kinda thing in NZ, but i know I'd sure love it if we did!...enjoy

Maria Rose said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend. Can't wait to see the results of the photo shoot...oh and for the pumpkin donut recipe!