Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2009 Beach Trip

We leave for the beach soon and we're all just ecstatic! We didn't think we were going to be able to go this year which makes it all the more exciting now that we are. We absolutely adore the beach! I know I know, most people do. It's just a really special place for my Love and I. So we're just excited beyond words to get there and I know Lovebug is going to love it even more than she did last year.

Speaking of last year, I was recently looking at pictures from our 2009 trip and realized I never posted any. SO I thought I'd reminisce a bit and share some (ok, MANY) with you! Gosh, Lovebug looks so young in all of these...














Well, that was our 2009 trip! SOOOO fun and such wonderful memories made as it was our first family trip with just the three of us. I'll never forget it! I know our 2010 trip is going to amazing too though and I CANNOT wait.

I must run now and get working on some other things to get us ready. We have LOTS to do before we leave. With our lifestyle, there is SO MUCH planning regarding food and whatnot. I'm not complaining though because it's fun and worth it! Anywhoo, I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week. I have a little video that's been going around that I'm going to share later.

Be back soon!

2 comments:

Endearing Studios said...

Looks like a beautiful trip and beautiful photos!!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful shots (especially the last one).

Have a relaxing + fun-filled trip.

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net