Friday, September 3, 2010

Whip 'Em Out!

Hi! We're at the beach right now but I wanted to schedule this video to post. I saw it on someone's blog last week and LOVED it. I may not love all of the names used for boobs in it :) but I do really love its message, its honesty, and its humor. After 2.5 years, I'm still a very proud breastfeeder!!! It really does help keep your little one healthy, happy, and it creates such an incredible bond that is beyond description. YES it's hard...it can be VERY hard in the first few weeks! But seek help (and lots of it if necessary), research, practice ALOT, and you and your baby will get the hang of it. I promise it does get easier, although it will ALWAYS have struggles and challenges (yes, even 2.5 years later), but it's SO worth it. It really really is. Anyway, I could write pages and pages on breastfeeding, but for now, I'll just let you enjoy the video!



Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!!

No comments: