Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Loving...

Hello! Things have been busy around our nest as of late but I wanted to share some things I've been loving recently...

These cute vintage Little People that I'm currently planning a certain someone's 3rd birthday party around. That certain someone LOVES vintage LP right now, as do I. Their colors are so fun and everything Fisher Price made to go with the LP sets is just plain adorable. I've definitely been adding pieces to our collection lately thanks to aweseome Ebay and my beloved Etsy.


This gorgeous vintage afghan I scored off Etsy from CaptainCat! Zelda, the seller, was so wonderful and even worked with me a bit on the price. It had been in my favorites section for quite awhile and I still can't believe I was able to get it! The rainbow colors are just SO beautiful.


These butterfly hair clips I made Lovebug for a local butterfly festival...and yes, by "made" I mean I attached hair clips to pretty store-bought butterflies. They looked so pretty landing in her hair.


Anyway, just some things I've been enjoying lately. What about you, what have you been loving?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can see why you love all three! Those bright colors are so cheerful and lovely.

Will your little girl keep clips in her hair? My two beauties pull them out after about 2 minutes. ;)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Real Fall colors for the first time in 4 years!

Tamara said...

mm i remember playing with little people growing up. i wonder where they are now!