Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Lovebird's Shower





So the shower for J & G this last weekend was a success and everyone had a wonderful time. My Love made some delicious food and my baby sister baked some delicious treats...and what's great is that everything was vegan and no one knew, which I always love! Lovebug got to wear her first little bow - a small one, mind you! We missed everyone that couldn't attend, but above and below are some pics for your viewing pleasure...The above pics are us playing around with the leftover birdseed favors after everyone left :)...Aaawww, look at the lovebirds, and LOOK at the ups that my sister has - no wonder she was a volleyball player!








1 comment:

The Rozell Family said...

SOO CUTE!!!Jill, you did AMAZING as usual!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the birds. The sweater ones are awesome. What are you doing with all of them?? Would love to trade one with you or something so I coudl have one! Did you give them all to Jash? I loved the paper flowers!!!! SOOO awesome.