Monday, May 19, 2008

Back Home

Gosh I really need to be better about posting more regularly...sorry! WELL last week we got back from a wonderful road trip into the Hill Country of our great state. It was so beautiful - the hills, the trees, the rivers...Just gorgeous! and so interesting to see a whole other part of Texas. The trip was for a lovely family wedding - congrats R & D - we're so happy for you! We made a vacation out of it and spent some incredibly enjoyable time with family. We rented a house on the Sabinal River with a breathtaking view all around us...It was our first trip with our little one and she did wonderfully - just perfect in fact - she loved "playing" with her cousins and enjoying the great outdoors. Here are some of our fave pics from the trip:

Cute house we rented with family...
The beautiful Sabinal River...
Our front porch and driveway views...


Mommy & baby kisses...
Don't know what this is but it was pretty...
Sweet Daddy and Lovebug time by the river...
Our precious babe...


The reception at the city park...
At the Sabinal River - everyone was jumping in, which Lovebug loved watching...
Shots of the gorgeous Frio River at Garner State Park...



Our fam in the Frio - Lovebug was so taken with the flowing water we couldn't get her to look up:)...
My Love and his dad swinging into the Frio...

Outside Mother's Day dinner at the only open restaurant in Utopia - a cute lil' Texas cafe!
The Medina River which was so beautiful...
Heading home...
It was a wonderful trip...it allowed us to do something we're always trying to do more of, which is get out and explore more of our state as there's always something else to see and do!

3 comments:

The Rozell Family said...

these are all so beautiful, I think this is my 4th time to look at them!!! I forget there are actually pretty places in TX. we had so much fun tongiht, so glad ya'll came over, I know you had a long day and we were so glad ya'll came. Hopefully we can hang out this week too! Talk more biodiesel and vaccines! I posted the pizza recipes on my blog! enjoy! i want that lemon cake recipe. Jenny Windle LOVED it!

Grace and Aria said...

Great pictures! I love some of your black and whites :)

Angela Harris said...

Who is the photographer? Amazing pictures. I enjoy your watercolor greatly. I also love to watercolor. After seeing this card I most definatley will be doing some this week. I especially loved the seashells collected from mexico and texas beaches! That is so exciting to me. Thank you!